Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi in the south of Bali at about 8 km southwest of Ubud and 18 km northwest of Denpasar.
Pura Taman Ayun was built in 1634 by the Raja of Mengwi, I Gusti Agung Putu. It is a socalled Pura Kawiten or family temple, a special temple where the deified ancestors of the Raja Dynasty of Mengwi and important gods of other temples are honored.
The Taman Ayun temple is boardered by broad canals and it can only be entered via a bridge leading to a richly ornamented candid bentar, the gate which gives access to the outer courtyard (jaba) of the temple
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
a small forest with the width about 6 – 7 hectares located in the middle of the rice fields in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The size of this forest, temple and its supporter facility are about 12 hectares. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas Kedaton Temple with natural environments with fresh atmosphere. Meanwhile, the monkeys are tame and free gallivanting in the temple yard. We can find the cute of monkeys jumping around. climbing up the trees or temple building. The monkey like as custodian of temple, which are always ready to greet all visitors who visit to this place. In addition, we can also met the bats and some other animals. At least 24 types of grove plant have been identified in Alas Kedaton.
TANAH LOT TEMPLE
The function of Tanah Lot Temple can be realized from the function of the main temple building which is located in the temple main area. In this place, there is a main temple to worship the god in form of Dewa Baruna or Bhatara Segara, the sea power. The media of worship to this god is the temple building with 5 storied meanwhile the 3 storied temple building.
Regular Tours Price :
IDR. 450.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
IDR 950.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person) included + Guide
IDR 1.250.000/minibus ( 1 till 17 person) included + Guide
IDR 2.250.000/bus ( 1 till 30 person) included + Guide
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Inclusive Tours Price :
Note : For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate